Update your details here and go automatically into the draw.
Competition runs between 28 October 2021 to 1 December 2021.
Other ways to enter the competition
Ring 0800 809 009
Return in postage paid envelope sent with your letter
Competition Terms and Conditions below
APEX "Update my details" Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1) By updating your details to include a phone number and/or an email address, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw, unless you otherwise let us know. By entering this prize draw, you are agreeing to these “update my details” prize draw terms and conditions below.
2) The prize draw is being run by APEX ADVICE (‘APEX’ ‘we’/ ‘us’) of Level 3/ 264 Mt Eden Road, Mt Eden, Auckland, NZ.
Eligibility to enter
3) The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age only with the following exceptions:
a)Staff and related persons of APEX ADVICE
4) In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5) A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6) The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter:
By any one of the following ways:
- Website competition entry page
- Ring 0800 809 009
- Return in postage paid envelope
- Email email@example.com
7) The prize draw opens at 12pm on 28 October 2021 and closes 6pm on 1 December 2021. Late entries will not be accepted.
8) To enter the prize draw: confirm or update your contact details and include an active email and/or phone number and contact APEX ADVICE within the dates above by:
9) You will be ineligible if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
10) The prize will be as follows:
a) 1 x $200 voucher from Countdown NZ Ltd
b) In total, there are three vouchers to be won (one per person)
11) APEX's use of the Countdown brand as the prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12) The winners will be drawn at random.
13) The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14) We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15) The decision of APEX regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16) Winners will be notified on 7 December 2021 by the email or phone number provided in the competition form
17) APEX will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, APEX reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize:
18) Arrangements for delivery will be made between APEX and the selected winners via telephone and/or email
19) If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
20) If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, APEX reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity:
21) You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by APEX for the purposes of administering the prize draw and updating your Apex Profile for their use only.
Limitation of Liability:
23) APEX does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that APEX does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
24) APEX reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
25) The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand Gambling Act law