What's our story?
Glad you asked. It all started some 30 years ago when a young adviser set off to change the world of financial advice. Since then, the company has grown to a bigger and stronger adviser force, yet staying true to what we set out to do from day one: helping kiwis make good decisions. Today, Apex Advice is one of the country’s biggest financial services companies outside of big corporates and it remains 100% New Zealand owned.
The people behind you
Knowledge, experience, qualifications – those are pretty much givens these days. But we ask a lot more of our advisers. Empathy, understanding and a willingness to do right by you are high on the list. We genuinely want to help kiwis live better, healthier lives. That involves more than delivering tailor-made plans, it means rolling up our sleeves and getting engaged at a personal and community level. You’ll find us out running, cycling – promoting and sponsoring healthier lifestyles for all.
How can we help?
Here’s a quick snapshot:
- Insurance – to protect what you can’t afford to lose.
- Business Insurance – specialist advice to protect what you’ve worked hard to build.
- Home loan and business lending – tailored solutions to get the right debt and out of debt faster.
- Investment strategies – to make your money work harder.
- KiwiSaver and retirement planning – to help you achieve the lifestyle you want when you retire.