Administration Support (New Business)
Join one of the country’s largest financial services companies which is also 100% New Zealand owned. Collaborative team environment with supporting team players.
One day work from home per week once fully trained.
2 Positions available - A new business team position and the other will currently be more specific to supporting a single adviser.
For the second position only, Afrikaans as a second language would be beneficial due to the client base supported.
Relevant experience in an administration role ideally within investments or insurance (life products).
Work experience with financial advisers would be an advantage.
An understanding of risk insurance and wealth products.
A clean credit check and police check will be required.
Skills and competencies:
Methodical, organised with high attention to detail.
Comfortable working with numbers and formulas.
Effective communication skills both in person and in writing.
Capable to process a high volume, fast-paced workload.
Ability to understand and interpret basic financial information.
Intermediate computer skills with the ability to adapt to new software systems.
Behaviour and personal attributes:
- Professional at all times
- Honest and Reliable
- Quick learner
- Willing to learn
- Team Player
- Drive for results
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonally savvy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function well under pressure
- Capturing application information and filing of all relevant communications in CRM.
- Liaise and regularly meet with advisers to assist in processing all new business administration and compliance requirements (including AML) according to process to ensure a good customer outcome - this could include insurance and investment business.
- Coordinating and liaising with providers and medical practices on new business administration requirements and enquiries, as required.
- Liaise with clients on their application queries and obtain requirements to finalise applications.
- Assisting advisers in managing their business opportunities within the CRM.
- Assist with existing business requirements as and when required.
- Preparation of policy schedules through obtaining and updating policy information in CRM
- Contact clients for appointments as and when required.
- Ensure all compliance processes and checks are adhered to and any breaches are reported.
- Efficient handling of any complaints or privacy breaches according to process.
- Participation in working groups as needed.
- Assist with training of new staff as needed.
- Ensure all IT policies and processes are strictly adhered to.
- Capture entries into CRM and other software as required, and ensure the integrity of all systems is maintained.
- Client data entry to ensure client details are always up to date.
- General shared office duties as required.
Apply here with your resume and cover letter explaining why you want the role.