Check to see if you will be getting your $521 this year

  • Are you in KiwiSaver?
  • Are you self-employed or on PAYE earning less than $34,776 per annum?

If you have been contributing to KiwiSaver for at least one year through your employer at the minimum rate of 3% and you earn over $34,766 per annum, your annual contribution will be the minimum required to qualify for the full members tax credit (MTC). However, if you have been earning less than $34,766 per annum or you are self-employed, you may need to make an additional voluntary contribution in order to qualify.

If you are self-employed you need to have made voluntary contributions totalling $1,043 in order to qualify for the full tax credit. This is also the case if you are not employed and only making voluntary contributions.

Use our online calculator to work out if you qualify and contact us to talk about making the most of your KiwiSaver savings.

Image courtesy of Mister GC / freedigitalphotos.net


This product has been added to your cart